Wednesday, June 8, 2011

tis the season to freeze yer ass off

Well there you have it - official evidence to show that yes indeed, it snowed last night. I know all you Northern Hemisphere folk will have a giggle at my expense - go ahead! I don't care! This counts as snow!!! So much so that when I finally dragged my sorry self out of bed this morning (Sooooo cold. Doona ... soooo warm.) I actually scampered outside in my pyjamas to check.
This is the house across the street from us. I feel a little bit bad - I seem to take a lot of photos of this house - it is a bit like Willy Wonka's factory. Nobody ever goes in. Nobody ever goes out. I think ghosts might live in there. But I haven't seen any. Yet.
Yep, Betty the Soob got quite an ice smattering. It's all in good fun though - it would be nice if we got enough to make a snowball or two though. I need to get myself one of those sleeping bag jackets, so that I don't completely freeze in the studio. At the moment it's hot water bottles and blankets.

And don't forget an abundance of hot chocolates too.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...