Friday, March 25, 2011

takin' it to the streets

Hello! I just wanted to include a few recent images of my latest adventures in the streets of Prenzlauer Berg. Kent and I have had our first mad dash by night to paste up some goodies for the locals - or for us at least!

This one is part of a series of 4 (though I hope to grow this over time) that is loosely labeled 'laser ladies of the night' and is currently being exhibited along the railroads of Schönhauser Allee (yes my tongue is so far in my cheek right now).


This particular one is on the side of a charity bin (I think? When you are a pasting virgin you tend to get quite panicky of every car that drives past, so there is much gluing and hurrying away, like it is perfectly in your business to be carrying a large shopping bag and a giant tupperware container filled with sludge and a paintbrush stuck in it.)


This is one of my favourites - the bandit bird is collaboration with Kent, and the flags are part of my current love of all things merry, with text taken from a Rilke poem: more and more i feel. I have an appropriately German language version in the works.

Anyhoo, if you would like to see the full post of our shenanigans, with loads more pictures, you can on our shared blog, anecdote! More bandit birds are on the way - until then,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...