Wednesday, March 23, 2011

laser babies in your letter box

well that sounded a lot creepier than it sounded - but then again maybe the images below will confirm this. these are all from old photos I found at mauerpark flea markets near where I'm living. personal photos feel very different to images from books, as they seem to be embedded with a much deeper personal history, and I'm still not sure how I feel about working with such things! luckily these ones are in postcard format, so who knows, they could just end up in your letter box. (So creepy.)





Wanna see some more laser family members? You can see them here, on my other blog which I write with my husband Kent! We did a whole bunch of sneaky paste ups in the streets of Prenzlauer Berg just last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...