Thursday, April 17, 2014

Waiting for Baby

As many of you may know, I apparently have a baby on the way. It's running a little bit late, but that's ok – I've been knocked out by a seasonal cold, so feeling happy to just be mooching around and resting.

It's been interesting to see what kind of studio doodling has been materialising, and I thought this work was particularly relevant in relation to my pending arrival.



I may not be answering my phone, text messages, the front door or any questions about anything much for the next little while – but don't worry, we're all in here, safe and sound, and very appreciative of the love we've been receiving!

Happy Easter to you all - stay safe, warm and full of chocolate-y goodness.

See you on the other side!

xox
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...