Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New website, NOW LIVE!

Good morning all!

What a beautiful Autumn day to announce the launch of my new website! It's been a while in the works, and while it will always be a work in progress, I am thrilled to share it with you all here.


My email and web address are still the same, however, it is with a slight hint of melancholy that I will be phasing out The Warming Room – I know, it's the end of an era! The new site will now have it's own news page, and you can check out all happenings there from here on in. For those of you who enjoy a good old fashioned 'trawl' - I will be keeping this blog account online for some good ole-fashioned archived arty goodness.

Of course, hats off to my mates Richard and Paul who helped me to bring it all together in one neat little power pack (as well as putting up with a cacophony of sweary emails from me over the last month or two – IT is not my thing).

Many thanks to all who have supported and watched the growth of The Warming Room – it's your enthusiasm and encouragement that has brought me to this point. I'm stoked to be bringing it to the next level.
See you on the other side.

xox
L.



1 comment:

  1. We feel lot of peace of mind after visiting your website - Lucy James. You have decided to provide health or fitness related services which is commendable.

    Thanks & Regards
    restaurant interior design oxford
    bar interior design oxford

    ReplyDelete

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...