Tuesday, June 5, 2012

an uncomfortable dream

 an uncomfortable dream, 2012, collage on paper, 32 x 42 cm

Now on show at anna pappas gallery, Melbourne. Inspired by the beautiful song 'Flowers' by Tinpan Orange (which might sound strange, but really it was!). You might remember me mentioning the song in a previous post, when these guys used some of my work to promote the single. I think they are currently filming the video for it, so keep your eyes peeled for the amazing shock of hair belonging to gorgeous frontwoman Emily Lubitz.

The majority of this collection was inspired by music, which you will probably see seeping through the titles as I post them. It was truly a joy to put together, so I hope you get enjoyment out of looking at them. On show until July 7 - anna pappas gallery!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...