Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Website is LIVE and more shows to come!

Dear Friends,

Apologies for my absence. It's been a super busy time, and I have been hoarding secret pictures that I am dying to share. In the meantime, the website is as up to date as it can be at this time, so please do check it out!

My new solo project show after the end, is going to be launching at the end of May at Anna Pappas Gallery - stay tuned. All the work has been sent to the framers, and I'm sitting on my hands waiting for it to be completed (eeee!).

However, while I sit on my hands, I'm also working on a collaboration extravaganza with the multi-talented superwoman Tai Snaith, on a so not secret crazy cat lady show at Craft Victoria: Why I Eyes Ya. While Tai is busily creating an accolade of cat-related products for our show (while simultaneously preparing for her sure to be awesome West Space show - ahem, the woman is a machine), I am madly trying to bang out some more wacky cat-madness collage.


Here's an oldie but a goodie to keep you sated. 

All in a day's work - keep you posted!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...