Monday, December 12, 2011

I crawled out from under my rock and discovered that it's December!

Seriously, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? I am one of those creepy anal people, that has all Christmas shopping done by September, and my new diary for the following year filled in by November. This year something happened and I discovered that Christmas is at the END of NEXT WEEK. Was anyone else aware of this?

Anyway. I am in the loop now, so am doing my best to get prepared. At the moment I seem to be setting myself large tasks, and then accidentally on purpose doing something else. Last night I was supposed to be making an array of cards (birthdays, get well soons, etc etc) and instead I lay on the floor of my studio fastidiously glueing hundreds of paper butterflies to a new work. Eh, I do what my hands tell me.

The past few months I have been working on a new series for my next show (which will be in Feb, details to come!), but an opportunity to create a commission came up that I couldn't resist. I thought I'd share it with y'all, it's a Christmas gift from SOMEONE to SOMEONE else (note my awesome subtlety), so I hope it goes down well.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...