Friday, July 29, 2011

August shows!

So for all you peeps who are simply DEVASTATED (e.g. me) that you can't be in Sydney to see A Touch of Class next week, NEVER FEAR. There are plenty of awesome shows to see in Melbourne ANYWAY.

First and foremost, I am super excited to have work in the Sample space at Platform, which opens next Friday 5 August at 6pm - so get yourself down there if you can, it has some other fantastic artists showing (especially the gorgeous Merryn Lloyd and Renee Cosgrave who are just brilliant, yes I am totally biased) and should be a fun night!


And I can't go without spruiking a Beautiful Volcanoes, a show launching on Wednesday 5 August at the Monash Faculty Gallery. If you can drag your whingy arses south-side for the night, Michael Vale has put together what promises to be a SPECTACULAR-SPECTACULAR show - I think I might be a little bit more excited about this one than Platform. Featuring my beloved Kent Wilson (well I'm allowed to be excited about him, right?), Amelie Scalercio, The Safari Team and the charismatic Mr Vale himself - should be a good'un!

Hope to see you there, we could share a wine (or six).

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...