Friday, April 1, 2011

busy with birthdays

So one of the main reasons I haven't put much up lately, is that I've been getting some things together for Kent's birthday! What with being on the road, and then living in the same room together (I had to banish him to the bathroom while I did some things last night) has proved challenging in terms of being secretive! Anyhoo, it has been a fantastic excuse to have an almost virtually handmade birthday - you can see more of the bits I made on anecdote, but here are my two favourites - the birthday card and an IOU voucher for Kent's preferred drawing pens. I quite like the voucher - I might continue this!

(And a very happy birthday my darling! xxx)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...