Monday, December 16, 2013

studio sale ends THIS FRIDAY!

Less than a week left of the studio sale! As everyone is winding down (or up) for the holiday season, this is when I start to get really feisty in the studio. Projects are bubbling away, and I am running out of space! So, to celebrate the last week of the sale (and many people's working week – yay!), all shipping within Australia*** is now FREE! Please note that international folks will still need to contact me in order to get work overseas – sorry guys.

In my last-week-madness, I have also added a few sneaky mystery discounts here and there on some of the works, so check it out! OH MY GOD!

10% of sales will still head on over to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre for their Christmas Appeal, and delivery will be ASAP - please note that at this time of year, Australia Post is under a lot of pressure, and often there can be delays. For local deliveries/pick up, I will aim to accommodate you as best I can. If you have any concerns about getting goods by Christmas, PLEASE contact me ASAP and I will do my best to help you out.

Thanks again to all for your juicy love and support - nothing like going local and lovely for Christmas this year I say.

xx
L.

*** Please note that some work is LOCAL delivery only. If you are interstate and want to get any of these works, please get in touch and we will work something out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...