Friday, October 11, 2013

Asia-wide fame for Marcel!


I finally got my hands on a copy of Cat People magazine and it is stunning! I recommend you get yourself a copy if you haven't already. You can buy them online here, and brothers and sisters in Asia, I believe they are heading to bookstores around Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and MORE. Europe, I believe you're next.

Artwork originally shown as part of the collaboration with fellow crazy cat lady Tai Snaith - 'Why I Eyes Ya', 2012

I am obviously very excited to have my work shown in this beautiful publication, but I have to say, the real pride is seeing my little friend Marcel featured in the contributors page – it's true. I have incurable cat love. Well done to Jessica and Gavin for putting together such a beautiful publication, as well as all the other contributors involved. I look forward to seeing the next one!



For those of you who are keen to get your hands on some original cat-art material, head over to my website where you can buy kitties online at the click of your finger. It's THAT easy. Don't forget I have free shipping to Japanese friends for the month of October. Any queries about shipping, please drop me a line.

L.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...