Saturday, May 11, 2013

I am not Greedy Hen and Greedy Hen is not me.

(But this doesn't mean I am not a greedy hen.)

Some of you may be wondering what the hell I am talking about. However, after many instances of having work attributed to me that I have not created, I feel the need, on behalf of the duo that consists of Greedy Hen, Katherine Brickman and Kate Mitchell, to clarify that this image, belongs to them:

Greedy Hen for Washington's 'How To Tame Lions'

I am honoured that people keep thinking I created this - but I didn't! This is the work of these talented ladies who work in a whole range of mediums and a lot of collage to make some pretty gorgeous artwork, album covers, film clips and more. I am a fan of their work, and we obviously have some similarities in our aesthetic, but our work is our own. If your ever not sure - check our websites (Greedy Hen have some beautiful work up on theirs, well worth a look).


For those of you who have no idea what I'm referring to, then doubly fantastic, I hope I have introduced you to an interesting collaborative team.

Most of all though, happy sunshiney Saturday to all - art is good.

xx
L.




No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...