Monday, March 18, 2013

happy mondays

Good morning all!

As the weather has finally turned, my intake of camomile tea and chocolate biscuits has spiked dramatically. It is the perfect time of the season to get stuck in the studio and get ready for the next endeavour. But before I get into that, better cap off my latest summer project!

As part of some of the school workshops I've run over the last few weeks, I will also be sharing a selection of my work over the past few years at the school's gallery space. Tomorrow night I launch the mini-exhibition (it's only on for a few days people!) a light goes on and a door opens at Gallery Ranfurlie in Glen Iris. Some work you may have already seen, though it has been beautifully curated into a shiny new collection by Natasha Bienik, Michael Miller and Robyn Price.

One of the 15 works on display at Gallery Ranfurlie

It was an absolute pleasure to work with these lovely people, and talented artists in their own right. I feel completely indulged to have my work hung for me, and I look forward to kicking back tomorrow night with the staff, students, and hopefully some of you! (Almost) all the works are available for sale (ahem, except the one pictured) and I heartily encourage you to go along and have a look.

The opening runs from 6–8 on Tuesday 19 March, and can be viewed from Wednesday 20 – Friday 22 March from 1–4 pm. 

Gallery Ranfurlie can be found at: 
Korowa Anglican Girl's School 
Ranfurlie Crescent
Glen Iris, Victoria

Thanks again to the lovely gang at the school for all of their hard work.

xx
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...