Saturday, December 15, 2012

SALE EXTENDED!**

Hello everyone!

I have decided to extend the studio sale until the end of Sunday (tomorrow!) - seeing as I will be doing the last post office run on Monday, why not let the punters enjoy a weekend of perusing? There are still some works available, click here to see!


Please know that the sale will be taken down on SUNDAY NIGHT so if you haven't got in yet, the time is RIPE. These works are all small and make beautiful gifts.

**I'm not really sure why I feel the need to use capitals in these sale headings - perhaps years of ingrained Dimmys and Forges adverts have taken their toll. Somehow, if it looks like I am shouting, perhaps it will make the sale more effective?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...