Friday, September 23, 2011

time is short

Without wanting to dispell all my secrets for my upcoming show, I thought I'd do a little throwback from the last show I was in Time is Short at Stockroom in Kyneton. This little show was actually really cool, considering Jason had to pull it out of his arse in one day. Featuring works by Beth Conway, Rhett D'Costa, Kent Wilson and Jason Waterhouse to name but a few, this show was a lovely colour-ball of joy.

Warning: the following photos were taken on my phone. Badly. Please. Forgive me.



 Gorgeous ink work by Beth Conway (lust lust lust).

 Ooh what have we here! Hurray for rent money, that's what!

Another beauty by Kent Wilson - awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...