Friday, April 10, 2009

long weekend plan a)

yay! holidaaaay! I have two official days off work which means time for some making fun. The plan is to make a little room in miniture. I haven't decided on the aesthetic yet - do i go wanky gertrude cardboard and sticky tape? or do i go all out recreating dolls house furniture. I think the point is to just do it, and fast. I think i won't be able to help making it a slight fantasy room... which is a good thing i think. The starting point is the centre room from my Grandma's old house (which no longer physically exists), which is a very small room of a mirror wall and 3 chests and a wardrobe all snuggled up together filled with all kinds of surprises...

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...